Hey kids, my Rapid-Prototyping-robot-printer-of-plastic-parts arrived today!!!!
So far I have :
1. Received the package.
2. Rearranged our spare room to fit in a new desk.
3. Opened and (in true OCD style) photographed the contents of the package.
4. Stared at the overwhelming amount of wood, electronics and indescribable parts that were in the package.
5. Had a break.
6. Looked online, then back at the parts, then looked online, then back at the parts.
7. Got a headache. Had a drink of water.
8. Uploaded Photos to my computer.
9. Started a blog post about it…
… which leads me to here. I am currently making confused/ squinty eyed faces at the desk full of parts, as if that will somehow make it allllll make sense. No luck so far.
So, bear with me over the next few weeks as I attempt to apply my limited knowledge of engineering, electronics, hardware and software assembly to a thing that I have never seen complete with my own eyes. It should be fun!
Below are some pics of what I unwrapped today, so you too can get an idea of how daunting this is.
Listening to : nothing today, sometimes silence is golden.